Friday, November 26, 2010

First post with Pink Love!!!

Well Hello and welcome to my very first post! I am very excited! This blog will keep you updated on news and promotions going on at the Pucker Face Shapes store!! As of this moment the sale on the Simone & BabyFace shapes is continuing but not for much longer. This post features the Limited Edition Shape of Simone that is in store now! You get the trophy wife Simone shape that is mod and the limited edition one that is no mod. I am a lover of pink so my first post had to be pink! This shape is thicker than the original Simone shape. I wanted to do a sultry version of her and this is my masterpiece! After this month I will be pulling the Limited Edition version from the vendor to not be seen again, so it is more exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment