Friday, November 26, 2010
Simone:Limited Edition Shape & fashion shown
This blog is also about fashion. So of course I had to do it up! My jumpsuit is a creation from my daughter. Her name is Kayde Damiano &she owns the store Pixie Winx which now is selling kids and of course sexy women clothes! It is available in other colors also if you are one of those pink haters!! My hair is from booN. I have tried other hairs in sl. Some of the shades other creators use are not right for me. Such as the white white blondes or default looking pink!! But booN creator boo Nakamura is so talented all of his colors are on point, even the green! If you like my hair I am always in a hair from booN. So I will feature my shapes, but I will also feauture creations from the hottest creators on the grid! This simone shape package includes, the original modify shape & a no mod Limited edition shape pictured here and like always if anyone wants a shape modeled, IM me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! love it- love it- love it! keep it coming apple! : )
ReplyDeleteThank you:))
ReplyDelete