Yes my first post today was titled houses & yes I still use that word, lol. I have been looking at houses in rl for weeks and today is a important day:) But right now I am not talking about me, I am talking about the awesome new skins that keep me looking sexy on this grid of ours<3
This is one of the newest skins by booN! I put on my Simone shape and it looks perfect with it!
Machi is the name and this skin is beautiful. When I model skins I like to show them without makeup or too many added things to show the true beauty and as you can see, its beautiful as it is.
Just very nice and Elegant without much effort. I love skins so today is being called skin day!
This is the last skin I will show off today! This is so adorable! <3 Say hello to UMI. I love this skin it just screams cuteness. So many beautiful skins, so little time! This is also brand new and a skin that every diva should have.
Well I am about to close this mega skin post for today!! I hope everyone has found new skins they will love and continue to keep you hot all over the grid!! Get these or not be sexy. Not sexy is bad thing :(
Apple Credits<3 NEW SKIN! booN---> MACHI & UMI, Hair---->booN, Outfits- p.c & Lelutka, Eyelashes--->Apple May Designs, Hot mess Lashes, Jewels----->Gems & Kisses
Shape-----> Pucker face shapes- Simone shape- Nc me





No comments:
Post a Comment