Well I am being a busy bee today!!! I am posting about some new skins from my favorite designers on the grid. I wasn't sure if I should do them on different days, but then I said hmmm Imma do a mega post!!!! This one is dedicated to Apple May's new skin called Gigi! You have the oppurtunity to get the Gigi Surprise for those who purchase GiGi in either the base skin line OR the make up pack. This exclusive make up addition is included in each pack as a thank you gift and will only be in there until next friday night, August the 5th.
This skin is amazing and of course comes in 7 beautiful skin tones. I usually cannot pick a skin color when I wear Apple May's skin and its still true for me, lol. Sometimes I match my skin color by the tone and pick out my outfit to show them off. lol
I love how my cheeks have just enough color in them. It is a beautiful balance and I love it!
Skins make you go from drab to fab and this one meets that head on!! Make sure you go by the 5th as time is a ticking :)
Apple Credits<3
Skin: Apple May Designs (Gigi Surprise!), Necklace----->Apple May Designs, Hair---> Another Level, Top----> Apple May Designs- from the Ira outfit, Denim skirt------> Apple May Designs- from the Hailee outfit. Bangles- Ryca



No comments:
Post a Comment