Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Makeup Arrives @ booN!

Today has been a dreary day so far for me, but New makeup has made me happy! :D booN has released new makeups for the Sima and Sora skins! Makeup can get pricey and add up fast, but guess what!  You get a 5pack for 10L!! Yes just 10L!
Here I am wearing The Sima skin and different combinations of the makeups! This is the A-01 and A-03 makeups together, and I love it!
I had to throw in a close-up shot. I love this makeup and the eyes. Just really stunning!
This is a more daring makeup option for those of us that dare to be darker and yet sultry at the same time!You get 5 makeup options and as you see you can also mix and match them quite well!
I just love this makeup it is so beautiful. I was having a hard time as to which one to use first!
Here is the Sora skin and the makeup options for it also released at 10L! Note: The makeup is 10L a pack not the skin...don't go in with a long face! lol. I love Sora skin. It is so fresh and so innocent looking to me!
The makeup with this skin is so fresh and gives me that get up and go feeling! I love everything. I was excited to see new maleup but was so amazed by the price. This is wonderful quality you get!
This makeup is the daring one for the Sora line and I wanted to pair it with one of my fav pink hairs to give it that wow factor!

So get down to booN and be the first to get these awesome new makeups for a steal of a price! Must I say 10L again!
Everyone have a wonderful and blessed day<3


Limo to booN-                http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699


Apple Credits<3: Skin- Sima & Sora, Makeup - Sima & Sora new makeup lines (10L), and all hair on this post is from booN!! First outfit- Aoharu- 2nd outfit- Purplemoon and also the last one right above!
Shape: Pucker Face Shapes- Eve Shape- Unreleased shape and sold per request..ooh fancy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment