I have loved Paper Couture for years!! I have been anticipating the new collection and I fell in love with a few dresses I had to have! I was so excited it is just wonderful!
I adore black dresses and this one was a must have. All women need sequins!!! Must have:)
Of course I had to show the dramatic back! I fell in love with this dress the second that i saw it. I heard some of the list of all of the designers and when my sis said Paper Couture, I Almost fell out my chair! lol. I am pleased and happy to have made it.
They are releasing the jewels and the skins the models had on but not in store yet! I really want this necklace set! It is perfect with this dress and the detailing is amazing. I had to have this one also!
This is the liquid gold dress and it looks like liquid! Very amazing dress, and just so haute couture! It you are a fashionista you will want this in your closet!
Took sometime for me to rezz this outfit but so worth the wait! This outfit is amazing. I am a woman that loves skirts and details and this gives so much more!
I went from burgandy to scarlet red! Love this dress! vavavoom? hell ya! Love it. I am so happy about this collection, but I overheard that there will be more dresses to be released for this collection!
I also had to take a pic of one of the designers Cora Lu. I was so happy I was smiling like s cheshire cat! Her dress isnt in all its glory as I started to lag of course! The place was packed and adrenaline was high!
This was fab! I hope everyone got the fav looks they wanted and the items are still for sale, some are already adding them to their mainstores! Fashion & Love! <3333













No comments:
Post a Comment