Thursday, October 13, 2011

booN New Hotness!

Hai:) I am so excited to show off new hairs from booN! No one on the grid makes such beauty. Hair that you see all over the grid, blogs and on the females that love couture! And of course thats me, lol. I love every hair shade that these hairs come in from Pink to black to green. Today I am gonna do something different than usual.
I am showing off the new hairs in blonde....This is the most gorgeous blonde on the grid and I compare other blondes to this shade from booN. There is really no comparison. So I will be showcasing the new hairs in blonde, but they are available in many rich colors.
They are so versatile you can wear them with gowns or my new fav bodysuit. We all have our own unique style and I am sure these hairs would make your inventory very happy.
I was going to do full bodyshots today, but sl wont let me attach my shoes....so I am barefoot lol.
But hey, you know you are sexy when you still look hot with no shoes or prim feet! lol
Let me say I have many fav hairs from booN. But I adore the pouf on this hair<3 I am in love. You can rock this hair so many diff ways. I will show you how my sister rocks hers...she is afk and I am gonna sneak a pic....

Yes I tend to perv cam every now and then....lol She is wearing the red and it is HOT. I love all of the colors. I wonder how long it will take for her to see this post lol.
I love all of these hairs. They give me that sexy edge I want and yet I look so innocent. *bats her eyes*


The weekend is almost here and I have tons to do:) But I wish every a wonderful rest of the week!
Have fun & stay Beautiful <3

Apple Credits: Hair- NEW releases @ booN  http://slurl.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

No comments:

Post a Comment