Hello peoples:) I am amazingly in a good mood despite the fact im in pain! lol.But I reallly wanted to blog today and some things inspired me enough to put them on and blog some cute sexy divalichiousness!
First I show you the new fit from Apple May called London and it is amazing! The shorts are Amazing!! The textures and detail in this outfit is just amazing and I am just so in love! I would love to have this in all colors.
I am also wearing the amazing new skin from Apple May Designs called Zoey. It is available in the several lovely skin tones as usual and I still cannot pick a fav shade, but I am wearing carmel more so.
This is the dark tone above. I am also wearing the Prom night makeup pack:D
I am just in love and rocking this outfit and then I said hmmm let me put on the Electropop outfit which is full of color and yes..pink!
So vibrant and colorful every diva must have this outfit. I am also wearing the exclusive jewelry from Majesty. These will no longer be for sale after the new rotation at The Gallery starts on the 15th of October!
The whole fatpack is only 99L! So do not miss out. Ok I am off but as always stay lovely and fab<333
Apple Credits<3 Skin- Zoey (Apple May Designs), Clothing- Apple May Designs- http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/49/210/37
Jewels- (Majesty)- at The Gallery http://slurl.com/secondlife/Everfrost/228/228/784





No comments:
Post a Comment