Apple May has released some fab and sexy new lingerie named Burlesque!! For tonight only the purple is available for 25L!!! I am also wearing one of her brand new skins called Ava from the Doll collection in the *Barbie* makeup.
I am also rocking one of my newest shapes that will be available for sale when the new store opens! This is my thinnest shape or shall I say "Model" shape. She is amazing and looks so cutey in this skin line.
Of course I had to show you another beautiful addition to Apple May skins Collections. This the newest skin Brielle and I have it on in deep tan. No matter what skin or shade you get it is so stunning and I love the shading.
I am wearing another shape that is going to be released in the upcoming re-opening of my store. I am also making a line using all of Apple May's Skins. These skins are awesome and work with basically and body type or facial line I am making. Only good skins are versatile with any shape and these are so versatile.
So stayed tuned for future releases and always news about fashion and the best creators on the grid!!
Apple Credits: Pics 1& 2- Skin- Ava- Pale: Doll Like *Barbie*, & Lingerie by Apple May Designs, upper arm bracelets from the Biker chic outfit from Apple May designs, Other jewelry by Ryca and Skream (now closed) Hair- available at booN. Shoes: Stiletto Moody
Pics 3-5: Skin- Brielle- Deep Tan, Lingerie both available at Apple May Designs, Hair- Available at booN
Shoes: Stiletto Moody
Btw: My horsey is NOT for sale! lol





This post is full of awesomesauceness~
ReplyDeleteMmmmmuah