Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Work in Progress

Haiii:) I haven't been keeping up my posts lately, but I am so busy making new shapes for my store to reopen!! I am doing so many! I am actually working on one of the first shapes I ever did! I am making brand new collections and also new versions of my first shape collection! I am not certain of a opening date because each one takes me so much time. I wear at least a dozen skins to make sure they are versatile, and on top of that I am so picky!! I don't want my name attached to anything I wouldn't wear myself. I am in-world now working on this shape and took a pic! I am working hard! The shapes are still on the marketplace, but I am always willing to show you one in-world. When the store re-opens it will look totally different!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful & blessed year and I want to thank all of my customers for their business and the many referrals. Peace & Blessings! Btw. i do have on a hairbase, lol
<3Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment