Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pink Sexy

Apple May has the most beautiful skins!!! No matter what shade you get you are getting a piece of art. I am just in love with all of her skins and I am loving the new makeup options. So many options. Breast Enhancers & lashes! I am rocking the runway lashes and they are the FIRST pair of lashes i didnt have to fight with. I am in a pink mood today and I also had to wear one of my fav hairs from booN. No one on the grid makes blonde and pink hair like the creator boo Nakamura. I don't like the brownish dull toned ones I see all over the grid. I have a supercomp and I demand awesome colors! And I get that at booN. I am loving these jeans! They are soon to be released from Amai! I love good jeans and these are hot, I love the textures. The store will be opening soon and I will of course update.



I am working on shapes, so many. I reopened my store because it's just taking so long. I don't want to attach anything to my name that isn't exactly as I want. So it will be some time before I do the Total remodel and real grand re-opening. Okay I am off to show my sexy! <3

Apple Credits: Skin: Ava- Carmel Tone @ Apple May Designs  Hair: boo Nakamura: booN
Jeans: Amai- Soon to be opened.  Jewels: RYCA  Mouth- Visa Card: Luck Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment