Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Apple May Fever

Apple May has created so many new and beautiful things. One of my favs are her skins. Uusually when I make shapes I have to mod the face to match the skins I put on, But no matter what shape I put these skins on they are fab! The newest skin is Heather! It comes in 7 wonderful tones. Gothly, Pale, Peachy, Tan, Deep tan& Dark.
I am rocking this outfit with the gothly version of the skin and I love it! I can't even pick a fav shade!

I love this look and it is girly, edgy, cute & sexy all at the same time:) I am showing you the pink version but there is also a red one available.

I had to do a lil close up so you can see the fab pattern that is on this fit:) Stay seated as I have more to show you.

I am wearing this sexy Martini outfit from Apple May. Please do not pay attention to the shopping bag at right. lol The fever must go on even with oops!!
I am sure everyone has seen Apple May's contributions to the Pure Juice event, it has been all over the feed and rightfully so! I love this outfit. 2 of my fav colors silver and pink combined.

This jacket is also new, so much!! I really cannot blog everything! lol This is the whiskey jacket and I love how it has the girly flair. Black can seem just as feminine as pink at times:)
Check out the glow on my jeans! You cant just get that with any graphics card! lol These are the glowing jeans from Apple may. One of my most fav jeans to wear dressed up or down.

Apple May Designs is also a part of the RFL this year event. This is the Pillow fight outfit in pink it also comes in  blue, green, orange, purple and yellow!!
I just love the socks also, very cute and I love the straps!!! A must have for any wardrobe.

I feel like a superhero, Maybe Super Pink lol. Well it sounds cute to me :P
I cannot forget this fab lingerie called vodka! It also comes in muted pink, but I had to show off the blue.
There is so many new releases from the store that you have to have in those inventory closets so don't miss out!!!!

Apple Credits: Note all Clothes are from Apple May Designs and the skins are the Heather collection in Smokey 1-4. The hair is from booN.

Pics 1-4 is the Zaida outfit in pink. It also comes in red fyi. Hair from booN: MNM125-black
Jewelry: The study set from Apple May Designs. Boots: Anexx in black

Picture 5: Martini outfit, Hair: DLM176, Jewelry: Ryca

Picture 6: This outfit is available @ the Pure juice Event, Jewelry: Apple may old group gift. Hair: K2K736

Pictures 7& 8- Whiskey Jacket & Glowing Jeans. Hair: MNM125, Boots : Anexx

Pictures 9-11 RFL (Fashion for Life) Event outfit available in several other colors. Hair: SIP082

Picture 12: Vodka Lingerie set in blue. Hair: SIP082

If I missed something IM me and I will correct it. This is my biggest post so far, lol

FEVER!!!!! <3 ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment