This week has been a wonderful one for me. I am shopping for a new store and layout and finishing up the style for the new vendors! It is hard when you have a idea in your head, but finding it in a store or on the marketplace is damn near impossible! I am also planning on having 2 totally different stores in the same space, so it has to be on point or not at all.
I can be quite indecisive and that means time goes on w/o me. lol. I want to thank all of my customers for continuing to be with me and a part of my creativity in sl. I will announce when I will be closing the store, but I will prob stick up the new store soon after. When i open the doors again you will see NEW shapes. I sit here and wear dozens of skins literally when I am making shapes. Since Apple May has brought out her new line I have used them to make all of my new female shapes. I have also used, laq, curio, league, al vulo, belleza, and filthy to name a few. I want you to put on my shapes and look perfect. That is my goal with every shape I make. I do not want my name on something I wouldnt wear of feel hot in. Otherwise I would have the over 100 shapes I have made out in a megastore, lol. But they are not out because to me they aren't perfect and anything less isn't me. Take your last few glance at this store as it will be gone as soon as I find the next one! New shapes and new collections. I will also be starting a new venture with another new store so stay tuned and much love always!


No comments:
Post a Comment