Saturday, March 5, 2011

Arabell Lux

Well I made it to the Pure Juice event but it didn't like me and sent me offline. lol. Apple May has the best skin there and I am not even being biased. I seen some for 600L and they were not even half as cute. Damn shame, and guess how much this skin is being sold for? 75L erm yes. lol
This skin is so beautiful I decided to sit at home and relax in pure luxury with my breakfast in bed set I got from What Next. I think it is from one of the weekend events I forgot which, you can also buy it on the marketplace but of course the sale ends this weekend. So many events going on it is hard to choose, but these items are a must have if you do not buy anything else.
Okay, well I am leaving you. Gonna finish enjoying my day. I wish every a happy and wonderful weekend of fun, shopping and quality items.  This is the slurl to Pure juice: http://slurl.com/secondlife/JuicyBomb/209/34/2542
For your info, land and move out the way and don't get a tude if you get bumped it is super packed, but hey I like to play bumper avis! :D muah

Apple Credits: Skin- Arabell in Carmel and Dark tones from Apple May @ Pure  Juice Event! Hair- booN-
OVR527 in red & KED937 in gold. Breakfast in Bed tray- What Next. Shape- Custom by me and coming to a new store near you soon<33

No comments:

Post a Comment