Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Alice

More news today that didn't involve me getting hit with a belt! lol One of my friends that I have had for the longest time has opened up a store and it is a long time coming. She has always made the most unique things including, jewelry, prefabs and anything in your imagination. Purevildarkelf is a talent and I am happy to know her. This is her store pictured here which she built and is one of my fav designs by her.
This nom nom I am showing you is tiny as idk what!!! I coudn't get a good pic of it and I have tried, lol. It is a tray of a tea set. It has the pitcher and all, very detailed and only 100L

This is how it looks in my mouth, I just love it. Her store is VERY affordable and there is somthing for everyone! Here is your taxi:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Onyx%20Noir/117/141/23

No comments:

Post a Comment