The much anticipated event has started as of last night and I am inside! I am laggy which is of course expected as the sim is full! So everyone please bring your patience with you! I actually just saw my baby sisters vendors but of course idk where they are exactly, lol. My cam view is all over the place, but I was smart enough to take a picture when I did see it.
Woooooooo found it again. It has green on top of the building. There is many different creators contributing here and the proceeds go 100% to the cause. I am a avid bunny collector and Ozimals has a SpEcial edition elite bunny here for sale which i am quite tickled about:) Pictured here is cute clubhouses, tattoos, post it notes and some fab makeup! Take note of this beautiful gold mask! You will not believe the prices of these items! I suggest buying them all
You will just have to see these for yourself! Cmon down and shop! Shop to help the animals. At the end of the day you will have new things and you will be helping some of earths greatest beings.
Btw. My baby sister's store is called Lucky#7 She is on a roll...So stay tuned for other creative things she has in store, I am 0.0 <333 you
TAXI: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plumhill/131/177/30


No comments:
Post a Comment