Haii. I have made progress with the store, The big things like the new store build and the decorations have been figured out:) Focusing too much on a cute store really took alot of time. Now I am finishing the new release shapes and I have to get vendors done. I have always liked taking the store down to nothing, then boom throwing it all up to the same spot within minutes, lol.
This is a picture of a tiki at my familys sim I just took.This is how I see sl and I love it. I am always at my familys beach or at home with my own setup. These places are the inspiration of the next store setup and I am excited. I went from not having a clue to being on a roll. So I will continue today. I wish everyone the best and be on the lookout!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment