Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love Thy sister!

If you read my blog often you will know that I have a huge amount of love for my baby sister. She loves me in my sweetest and crankiest hours. I had been picking on her recently as she has been busy working and not changing her clothes. Something that she doesnt normally do.
Ok isnt she cute. Too cute, but lawd I had to get on her about seeing this fit too much. This is a prime example or a perfectionist! lol Good quality of course and it shows she puts 100% in her projects as she didnt feel like changing was important. But guess what I got her to change!

awwwws isnt my sissy so cute:D lol. Cutest pirate in all sl<333

Also stay tuned as a special event will be opening in a few days! The Gallery is soon to come! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment