Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fashionista Dressing Room

Dressing rooms are so amazing. You see them on episodes of cribs and in celebrities houses. Big rooms dedicated to clothes, shoes and accessories with mirrors on the floor and chandeliers. In celebration of me getting my own I dedicate my post to my very own dressing room.
Closets are so overrated. lmao. ijs. They really are and my closet is busting out the seams! So soon I will say bye bye to it without any regrets or care at all. I love this outfit and wish I had it in rl. lol. Apple May makes clothes that I want in rl. Ife she ever made a rl brand I would be the first person kicking everyone out my way to get inside the doors.
It is so hot though, trust and believe sweating in this hot sun is not sexy, but wearing this dress would be, rofl. I am crossing my fingers that this comes out in more colors eventually as this would be one of those fatpack must haves.
But of course I had to pull out another brand new outfit. So versatile you can mix and match with the dress if you wanted to, just change the tops. Idk get creative!
I didn't even have to mod anything which is wonderful! I am so accustomed to having to mod outfits that the occasions I do not I enjoy the moment. Apple May has the outfits that do that for me.
Both of these outfits are brand new and available in Apple May's in-world store or from the ever popular marketplace. Shop at home is a nice option. Take care and stay out the heat. If you do have to go out drink alot of liquids and kick up the a.c <3


Apple Credits<3

Outfits----Brand new (Gullible & Cruise)--> Apple May Designs, Hair----->booN, skin--->ys&ys
Bracelets--->Ryca, Shoes (I am wearing too much, lol)---->[PM], Necklace--->Ganked




No comments:

Post a Comment