Saturday, July 9, 2011

Things that make you go hmmmm o.o

Okay, it is no secret I am a lover of hair from booN. There is one particular hair I wear alot. So imagine my shock when I seen a hair at hair fair of all places very similar to my hair that wasnt made by booN.
I mean seriously? It is not exactly like it of course. You can tell the texture quality difference.boo Nakamura makes his hair textures custom 100%, so you can see his hair texture is made for this hair. My fav booN is the one on the left if you have to ask, lol.  I shop all over this wonderful grid and have a incredible amount of Epoque hair. None of them look like anyone elses hair, but erm.... this sure looks like my booN pony! Quite a few of my friends and associates also were like o.o

Mind you as I love booN textures and they obviously are not to be beat, I will not be buying this hair. So yes you see a demo, lol... I wanted to see if I am the only one that sees it this way so i didnt wear a hairbase....
But let the quality speak for itself. I shouldnt have to say more and i wont but ......smdh
Apple Credits: MKT012- @booN.     hair on the right: Epoque

No comments:

Post a Comment