Today is such a busy day for me. I totally forgot to run to the dressing room b4 it changed over rofl, so I ran through ban lines! rofl. But yaay I got what I wanted and logged off. I am a last minute type of person on things such as that, but other things I have no patience and I am ready to just go! I have been shooting zombies left and right while online so hell, I see gun smoke which inspired my post today. Do not be alarmed though, no zombies are in this post. I am not trying to get killed while I take a pic, lol
I am rocking one of my soon to be released model shapes. To me there are models in all shapes, but seems to be he norm for them to be tall, skinny and veryyyyy leggy. Hardest type of shape for me to make, but I feel so accomplished by her look and I am very pleased!
I will not let myself be limited to certain shapes when there are all types of women and men avis out there! I am making a variety and you will not see them until I am 100% happy with them, such as this one.
I also want to share my happiness with everyone about Ozimals, SL took my Elite bunny and I have just received her back from the customer service. I have now gone from wanting to kill zombies to wanting to enjoy the peace of the flowers....lmao!!!
Apple Credits<3 Dress- Amulet, Hair- Detour, Skin- Al Vulo, Jewelry- Ryca, Shoes- I had on some, lol idk what. Shape- Model shape to be released soon, Ordered upon request :D
No comments:
Post a Comment