Sunday, June 26, 2011

MJ LOVE

I promise you I came out the womb doing the moonwalk....I have always been a massive mj fan and I will always be one.  There will never be another entertainer that has the amount of talent that he had in his pink toe. ijs. So I am pleased and honored to be doing my own tribute to my fav entertainer and the greatest one that ever lived or will live....if you disagree, just know you are wrong. :)
This background is one of my fav pictures.....I am not by myself on this pic, I decided 2 models are better than one today...


I have always loved this picture. It makes me think of all my fav old school songs like, never can say goodbye, got to be there, and I wanna be where you are.

Different kids on talent tv series sing his songs, but none ever match the amazing vocals that he had at such a young age.
Off the wall is truly legendary and like all of his songs will be around forever. I loved how magical and creative he always was. He was so ahead of his time. MJ went through alot but he always continued to do this for others and for his fans.

If I had to pick one video it would be of the rock with you video. He was just amazing. I am so girly and I love sparkle..It had the sequins, Mj with that contagious smiles and the dance moves he will always be known for.



People should remember him for all his accomplishments, his talents and his love of life and humans period.

He is truly missed but willl live on through all of his "real" fans. My journey in life has been inspired by him and you can see that in so many ways here in sl and in my rl. I have this jacket in rl also, but its in white:P

May my star have his peace and his rest that he so deserves...without him I am sure things for us would be so much different. Thank you for breaking barriers and thank you for sacrificing your life for the struggle of others. Love my MJ

Apple Credits<3<3- newness!! in pics 1& 2! booN- headwrap available only at RandoMuseum (comes in many diff must have colors) Jacket-SMS, Skirt-part of TFG outft- Shine.

Jersey girl dress- Apple May Designs-(sale on the new releases 50% off until tuesday) also pictured in the 2nd pic, in a diff color also available.

white dress- A&M, Headwrap- booN- RandoMuseum

mj inspired outfit- Jacket- Aoharu, jeans- *Linc*, Shoes- Apple May Designs- Animal pumps (Brand new) Top- Apple May Designs- Part of Ryann outfit.

Skins from Al Vulo & Laqroki........I think I got everything lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment