Thursday, June 9, 2011

Night's Glow

Well I am here and its night time. Of course it has inspired my new blog post:) I like the darkness, as it doesnt always mean you are having a bad or lame day. Dark blues and the night sky can be very calming.
Thus, I am wearing the perfect outfit for such a day as this to relax but still be sexy.
This is one of the newest outfits available at my fav clothing store Apple May. I have been wearing her clothes since 2008 and I love them more than I did then if even possible. It is something there for everyone, be it neko, haute couture diva, tomboy, casual chic and girly to name a mere few.
My gorgeous face makeup is one that my baby sister Shortcake Sugarplum made. It is one of my favs that she has made and I feel so fierce! I love to be unique and her makeups do that for me! She puts so much time and care into each makeup, you will see the effort the sec you put it on. I am always waiting for her next release and hmmmm I am waiting as of now actually!! lol yoohoo :D Gotta love natural talent.

Well , it is a late night for me, lol. I am tossing it in. I wish everyone a wonderful night and weeeee the weekend is ahead!!

Apple Credits: Night After Outfit & Hemp n' beads Necklace- Apple May designs, Makeup, [ Lucky #7 ] by Shortcake Sugarplum,
Boots- J's, Hair- booN, shape- Pucker Face Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment