Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Splash

I had a wonderful weekend and I got so many things full with splashes of color!! As most women know, the semi-annual sale has started at victoria's secret and woo!!!! So many beautiful colors and things I just had to have. I got pink, blue, purple and anything you can think of........so of course it inspired my post and I of course added some splash of color:)
I made a shape that is diff than my norm. She is chubby and cute all at the same time. You can be cute with any size of course, so why not show that off? I am :P

I love grand things such as big cuffs and collars, so of course I was tickled pink literally when I saw this jacket! I just had to have it. As you can see you can dress up any thing or dress it down by adding a pair of hot jeans to the mix.

I hope everyone is enjoying the week and Father's Day is soon! I hope everyone has shopped!!

Apple Credits<3 Jacket- Miamai, Hair- booN, Jeans- Amai, Hat- Laygo (Zombie Popcorn hunt-ends today) Nails- Mandala. Makeup- [ Lucky #7 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment