Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Strawberry Days

Hmm. You would think I am eating strawberries? Well I am not, just smell them in the air. lol. I am enjoying the scent of nature and its one of those smile like a dork days. I was tempted to wear a all pink outfit today but decided not too, lol.
I do have pink incorporated in the picture though :P. I am feeling cutey and badass all in one swing. Don't you think? I have a thing for ponytails and I love this one.

Usually this time of day I am not hungry, but 0 M G. I am right now. It puts me in a silly mood too, lol. No food equals craziness! I will have to eat something as soon as I am done with this post! lol. The shape I am wearing is a Limited Edition shape of my best seller Simone. This is a thicker version as all my others in the Trophy Wives shape collection are thinner and taller.



I love making unique shapes and getting the feedback of how someone loves their new look! It is more so of a reward than actually selling anything. I put alot of time into them. Walk around in them and if I couldnt see myself rocking it, I toss it.
I am into a more dominate look this go around. Got that military feva. I am loving this new hair from booN it gives my outfit and look that hot powerful feel without taking away the sexiness that I put all over the screen!

I will be redoing my marketplace store sooner than the in-world. So keep a lookout for that. Marketplace is a fav shopping place for me and while taking classes during down time I bought items off of it, lol. Very convienient.

Go out and enjoy your day. The weeks go by so fast! Peace and blessings till next post <3


Apple Credits: New hair @ booN, First outfit- So Many Styles. Military Outfit- Shine, Skin: Apple May Designs. Shape : Simone- Pucker Face Shapes- to be rebranded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment