I hope everyone will have a wonderful and blessed Memorial Day and weekend! I have been out and about this weekend and enjoying the sunshine. Soon it will be Father's day so I have to finish my shopping for it. Once that holiday is over no more bdays and holidays until christmas!!!!!!! Well holidays I have to buy stuff for people! lmao!
The new Teegan skin that I am wearing fits my mood. It is sexy and yet subtle. It comes in 4 different steamy makeups and of course the 7 lovely tones I just love! I love this outfit as its similar to one I just got in rl, but mine is a steel gray. I love having things in sl that I also have in rl.
This straw purse is my fav bag in sl and I have one just like it in rl! lolll So today's post is really a reflection of me and I love it! I love big bags! If you see me with a small one in sl or rl. Ask me if I am ok because that does not happen! lol There are many versions of this bag, it was hard to pick which I wanted to floss today and I decided on the stones version which I love, It is all about the bling bling people!
This necklace set is also new from AMD. Dreamcatcher Jewery is the name and really delicate and just really goes well with this ensemble, of course you can dress it up or down. I love how my eyes look so sexy without much effort, I am feeling too cute as usual.
I am also wearing some of my fav booN hairs and a shape I am soon to be releasing! Meet Diva! I am also going to be rebranding and redoing my store on marketplace so it is full of banners and new ads! This shape is not posted on the marketplace yet, but I will sell her per request. Happy Holiday & be safe!
Apple Credits<3 Hair- booN, Outfit, jewels and skin. Now available at Apple May Designs, Straw purse- Saikin, boots- Bax, Eyelashes: Ultimate lashes-feathered- Apple May Designs. Shape: Diva- soon to be released. By me :)




No comments:
Post a Comment