Friday, May 6, 2011

Flying Time


I have been busy in rl shopping for Mother's day gifts for my mom. Time has flew by!! I haven't had time to do much but wanted to do a post.

So many events going on in this time span. I decided to tp to culture shock and I keep crashing! lol. The only thing I managed to get so far was a hatrack from Mr. Poet. The hats there are so cute I crashed right after I got the demo. lol.

My hats will look hot on these, well....once I go back and can get them! lol. But its so many good stores there with wonderful and exclusive designs for the event! I love exclusives!

This is actually the black version also, but it is dark, nice textures on it too. I was not able to catch all of the details. I think I have come up with the new name for my store. I just wanted something that would be more versatile. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and I hope everyone has bought what you will be giving your mom for the holiday!

<3 Apple Credits:  Hair- booN, Skin- Apple May Designs, Outfit- Amai, Jewelry- Ryca & last but not least my new hat stands from Mr. Poet. Hats will come soon! lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment