This morning has started and has already been a blast for me! Thanks to my sisters keen eyes, she found several last call outfits that I just bought, lol. Sorry people I had to freakin say that as I am a collector of last call outfits. I love unique things and the quality of those items from 2007 is amazing. True pieces of art and it also lets you be unique as not many are on the grid. I havent even opened my boxes yet, but I am excited and had to say that!!! My blog for today isn't about that though! yea sucks ass i know :( lol I look at blogs and see everyone going to the shoe fair and I have went also. My fav pair so far are the pixel mode shoes!

I would so rock these shoes in rl. I just love them. My only issue is I cannot match my skin like I can with others shoes. I am so used to RGB. lol That is why you will never see me with prim hands and ears. I have enough of a time trying to match my feet. I would look like a hot crackhead of a mess with all kind of mixmatching body parts, trust and believe!
I have made it through 2 sims so far out of the 4 that the shoe fair is using. I am not finished, but from the 2 sims I have been on this shoe is the one that I had to have, didnt see anything else I wanted, but I am sure I will buy more on the next 2, lol. I seen the store list and some are favs of mine! The fair is till the 27th, so its still time but not much. I suggest buying the exclusive items first. Just like my last call outfits. Here today, gone tomorrow! wooo! :P
Apple Credits: Shoes: pixel mode @ shoe fair. Skirt- Leezu, Skin- Al Vulo, Nails and bangles- Mandala,
Hair @ booN
No comments:
Post a Comment