Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ideas

New hair from booN has been released and also I need ideas! I am gonna rebrand but I have no idea what name I want to use yet. I want something more unique than what I have been seeing. Totally unisex also, lol.
I have no clue as of right now and it could be because  I just woke up, lol. I am loving this new hair as I am a fan of hairstyles that remind me of the cleopatra cut in rl and sl. I just love how the bang sweeps across.

Ive been sitting here playing with the hair colors trying to figure out which I want to wear today. The thought of a new store name crossed my mind, so I decided to blog about both. I like being different and a unique store name is at the top of my list right now.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they are all welcome! Go to booN and get the newest hairs available.

<3 Apple Credits: Hair: New release- booN, Skin: Apple May Designs (I am living in this skin, lol) Glasses: Deco Aviators, Outfit : Acid & Mala, Jewels: Ryca

No comments:

Post a Comment