Haii:) I was gonna actually post this yesterday but the blog was down! But I am back and ready to post my sexy self :)
I just got a new lingerie piece that I am just in love with! the new hair from booN, goes perfectly with it and my jewels. I was just feeling too sexy for myself.
I had fun taking pics and wearing this outfit. Most lingerie to me isnt versatile to actual wear as a outfit as too much shows, but for me this was perfect. Not too much of anythign showing. I wanted to have a bit of a sexy attitude and this works well. I love the styling of this hair, the volume in this style is so wonderful it looks like my hair when i tease it up.
I am enjoying my weekend and hope all of you are also! Get fresh air!!! It smells good! :P
<3 Apple Credits: Lingerie (Blacklace), Hair- (booN) NEW: UHP502, Jewelry (ryca)



No comments:
Post a Comment