I think my fav outfits to wear right now are ones that involve white tops and jeans. It is just a clean everyday look. I also love it in rl. I am a boot person, so I wear them year around, well not the fur ones, but my leather you better believe I do, lol. That is so why they make booties.

I love my boots from elikatira.I had to rock em with this outfit, just seemed to fit my mood:)
I hadn't mixed and matched as much as usual lately and I wanted to pull out some of my fav extras and I think they worked out quite well.
As you see i couldnt rock just one skin tone I had to show more than one:) I am actually wearing gothly now in-world. It is at the top of my favs for today, who knows about tomorrow! lol
Well its my time to go. I wish you the best and always keep shopping! <3
<3 Apple Credits: Skin (Teegan) New!Apple May Designs, Necklace (The big Love Necklace) Shade Throne, Hat ( White Knite fur hat) Saikin, Bracelet (Bry) Ryca, Outfit (Ira) New! Apple May Designs, Boots (Secret Boot) (e) Elikatira, Lashes ( Ultimate Lashes) Apple May Designs



No comments:
Post a Comment