Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sun

It is so sunny in my neck of the woods. Just a wonderful and bright day. Spring is one of my favorite seasons. I wanted to show off this lipstick that my sis has made, one of the many pretty makeups that she has made. I am also showing off two brand new hairs just released at booN! SL is acting so screwy I am trying to do the post with brown hair on as well and it will not let me put on the brown, so......I will go with what I have, lol.
VVD805 is the one I am modeling in this picture. This one doesnt have as much bang as the other new hair.


This is the WIE729 hair which has the fuller bang and more hair across and on the sides. Both gorgeous hairs that you can make either day or sultry night ensembles with your hot outfits. I actully cant pick between the two.
I know everyone is busy at culture shock or trying to get in. I always wait till the last few days to go to events like that, lol. I like to take my time and look around, and with everyone trying to get in and get certain things, I feel I would just be taking away from someone else. lol. But that gives me time to look at other stores that will not be as busy:) I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and keep shopping!

<3 Apple Credits:  Hair (New releases)-booN, Skin & Jewelry: Apple May Designs. Makeup: [ Lucky #7 ] by Shortcake Sugarplum, Outfit: TFG: =Zenith= Akali outfit, Nails: Mandala, Shape: Soon to be released

No comments:

Post a Comment