Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fresh Air

I had a wonderful weekend and I am enjoying the fresh air today. It is very calming and the temperture here right now is just wonderful. I decided to go by the Fashion Garret event since it has new items in it and my fav things so far are the skin from Apple May and the purse from La blaq. I was looking for the shine outfit, but I didn't find or I didn't rezz it more than likely.
The Teegan skin comes in 7 shades all for only 70L! Very refreshing and I look lovely as usual.

So many diff looks I could have went for, I narrowed it down to a few. I went shopping this weekend in rl and I didnt buy anything white. lol It is so funny as thats what I mostly buy in sl. But this bag is a reflection of my rl style as I love love love purses in rl and large ones at that. GO BIG OR GO HOME! That is my motto for handbags, lol

They had quite a few different creator items for sale at the event but these were the ones that caught my eye. I will go back later to see if I missed anything.

A few days left for the shoe fair too, lol Time goes by. But for now imma sit here and enjoy the fresh air outside <3

P.S The shape I am using is a shape that is available for sale on the marketplace by yours truly and has mod permissions. :Pucker Face:: Diana shape. Tall, leggy and just too sexy<3

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pucker-Face-Diana-Shape/1576441

Apple Credits<3: Skin- Teegan skin line- Paperdoll: Apple May Designs, Earrings- Bandit, Necklace- Ryca
First two pics hairs from sixty-nine hair, Hair on the last pic is from booN, outfits- Kyoot & ffd

No comments:

Post a Comment